Thursday, May 28, 2009

Another wedding??



Check THIS out!

I know I'm not the only one who is upset by this. I mean, after all these years Archie is getting married and guess who he chose? That's right, he chose the raven haired rich bitch Veronica. I know that Betty and Veronica are the same face with different colour hair so we know it's not a physical thing. I guess it turns out Archie has a thing for girls who treat him and everyone else like shit, are spoiled rotten and are just not very nice. Oh yes, and she's rich too.

I am so disapointed that Archie didn't choose Betty. Don't you think that girls around the world would have felt just a little bit happier to know that being a kind and considerate person actually does pay off in the end?

That being said, I never really thought that Archie was that big of a catch anyway. He's kind of stupid, he's not that good looking and he played with Betty's affections for years.

Maybe Betty is the winner here. She can finally go find a real man (or woman) and marry so she can loose her virginity too. After all they are 16 years old.

I just can't quite figure out the message that is being given here.

I wonder who it will be?

God no, not Reggie!!

2 comments:

Blonde Goddess said...

You're fecking kidding me, right?
DID THEY NOT READ MY BLOG ABOUT THIS?
Veronica is a cold fish.
Archie will end up cheating on her with Betty in the future...mark my words!

Way Out Wear said...

Maybe he's hoping that is his best chance for a threesome?

How cool is this?

How cool is this? Boomchix on sale right here! This widget can be easily added to any html website or blog, facebook and/or myspace page to help promote our debut album "Surprise Surprize". There are image links on the top which allows the user to securely buy and download single mp3's or the whole CD, join our mailing list and/or get the embed code. Pretty cool - check it out!