Saturday, April 11, 2009

What looks like a penis but isn't?

I just had to get a shot of this. I have been driving by this apartment complex for the last few weeks and it totally cracks me up. Lorna says I have the sense of humour of a 12 year old boy. I tend to agree. But, come on! I have a feeling this gardener is male but I could be wrong. I just can't believe that at some point someone didn't think that pruning the bushes like this would just look like a huge line of cocks and balls. Is it just me??? Or are they happy to see me? It gives a whole new meaning to the term twig and berries.

Behold Bone-Henge!




3 comments:

*mary* said...

Hahaha, it's not just you. They DO look like weiners!

Just found your blog through Glamorous Life of a Hausfrau. Love it!

Evil Twin's Wife said...

Oh, my goodness! That is hilarious! It's like rows of dick and balls!!! ROFL!

Ms.Barbara Jane said...

HI Mary!! Welcome to my blog. Yes, I love that Glamorous Hausfrau too. I get pretty excited when someone new comments on here.
Hint, hint lurkers...

How cool is this?

How cool is this? Boomchix on sale right here! This widget can be easily added to any html website or blog, facebook and/or myspace page to help promote our debut album "Surprise Surprize". There are image links on the top which allows the user to securely buy and download single mp3's or the whole CD, join our mailing list and/or get the embed code. Pretty cool - check it out!