Tuesday, June 9, 2009

How does your garden grow?

Everything is blooming like crazy and I just have to show you. It's all about the garden for me this summer and I have been blown away by the beauty that is in our back yard.

Here is the window box from Jesse and Martin. Makes me so happy every time I open the door to go outside.

Can you spot the two ladybugs?

This is our fabulous Smoke Tree! When we moved in we thought it was just a dead tree, it was completely bare. Now it is putting on an amazing display. I LOVE the Smoke Tree!




Here is a shot of our wall of Wild Roses. They are breathtaking and smell so beautiful. For every bloom you see there are 10 more waiting to burst open. The blooms are so delicate that they only last about a day and then sprinkle their petals onto the grass below.


This tree just started blooming and has the most delicate snowy white flowers. Does anyone know what it's called?
The Portulaca is growing like crazy in the front planter. My Mom told me that this was my Grandmas favourite flower. I love them too!
There you go. That's the garden update. I know there are many more surprises waiting for us and we have tons of Daisies just getting ready to open. I will keep you updated.
Enjoy your day and take some time to smell the roses!

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Way Out Wear said...

A wall of roses? How luxurious!

Very nice garden! Loving it.

Evil Twin's Wife said...

Love the garden! It must be so nice to walk out to all that.

Carol Browne said...

Lovely lens flare in the garden shot. Love it!

How cool is this?

How cool is this? Boomchix on sale right here! This widget can be easily added to any html website or blog, facebook and/or myspace page to help promote our debut album "Surprise Surprize". There are image links on the top which allows the user to securely buy and download single mp3's or the whole CD, join our mailing list and/or get the embed code. Pretty cool - check it out!