Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Did you miss me?

I'm Baaaaaaaack!
Just a short note to tell you I am back online and ready to start bloggalating again. yaayayayay

We are moved in, it almost killed me but it's sure nice to be home! Our new home is quirky and homey and still not totally put together but it already feels like home. I am still sore and sooo tired but I am recovering and I had the best sleep in ages last night in our new bedroom. It's so quiet here and I don't miss the sound of the traffic, I now hear the sound of birds, tweety birds, not just pigeons. It's so peaceful.
Our new home has a lot of character and I will be sharing some of these interesting traits with you over the coming days and weeks, maybe you can give me some advice?
We have plenty of time to discuss wood panelling, bad wallpaper, a lack of kitchen workspace and cardboard walls made to look like wood in the basement and carpet in the bathroom. Did I mention I LOVE this house?
I have a lot of catching up to do with all my blogs, I missed you all.
I even got an award from The Blonde Godess that I have to pick up. Thanks for that!
I will slowly get caught up here, but in the meantime I need to unpack some more.
Lots of pictures to come too!
Have a great day!

1 comment:

Way Out Wear said...

Terrific! So glad to hear the move is back and can't wait for your upcoming posts. All so very exciting.

Happy Housewarming!

How cool is this?

How cool is this? Boomchix on sale right here! This widget can be easily added to any html website or blog, facebook and/or myspace page to help promote our debut album "Surprise Surprize". There are image links on the top which allows the user to securely buy and download single mp3's or the whole CD, join our mailing list and/or get the embed code. Pretty cool - check it out!