Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Who are calling a key-tard?

This made me happy. They are rubbery key covers that make your keys look like guitars. The package says "Keytars" and under that, "rock out with your lock out". Some for me and some for Superman.
Rawk On!
Posted by Picasa


Anonymous said...

Someone that doesn't know how to use a computer properly, uses google, uses an i-pod, and/or types slow.

HA HA Where did you get those?? They rock and i want some!


Ms.Barbara Jane said...

OMG that is funny!!
I got the keytars at Voltage is a very cool store across the street from my shop.

miss you Chuck

My Little Corner said...

very cool! good eye.

How cool is this?

How cool is this? Boomchix on sale right here! This widget can be easily added to any html website or blog, facebook and/or myspace page to help promote our debut album "Surprise Surprize". There are image links on the top which allows the user to securely buy and download single mp3's or the whole CD, join our mailing list and/or get the embed code. Pretty cool - check it out!