Friday, November 28, 2008

Going up?

It was late in the afternoon, I was alone, it was already dark and the Friday afternoon traffic was crazy. I parked the car and made my way into the building when I found myself looking at this cool old elevator, I needed to move a table up one floor. I'd never been in this building before and I have never operated one of these funky old elevators and there was no one else around.
I realized pretty quickly you just read the signs. Keep the gate closed. Stop. Bypass. Up. Down. Press the button and it does what it's supposed to, let go of the button and it stops moving. It all just worked the way it was supposed to.
I find comfort in that.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

How cool is this?

How cool is this? Boomchix on sale right here! This widget can be easily added to any html website or blog, facebook and/or myspace page to help promote our debut album "Surprise Surprize". There are image links on the top which allows the user to securely buy and download single mp3's or the whole CD, join our mailing list and/or get the embed code. Pretty cool - check it out!