I was tagged by Cynthia!
Here are the rules: Link to the person who tagged you. Post the rules on your blog. Write six random things about yourself. Tag six people at the end of your post. Let each person know he or she has been tagged. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
**Random Facts About Me**
1. I can take or leave coffee in the morning. I don't care enough to make it myself but if someone else makes it I'm good for about half a cup. I will admit that sometimes it truly hits the spot.
2. I've never been that keen on teddy bears, even as a baby my favourite stuffed toy was a monkey. I love monkeys but I wouldn't want a real one.
3. The one and only time I played The Commodore Ballroom, I was singing back up harmonies for another artist. I had to leave the stage for one song and then return for another number. I had to pee really bad and as I was standing up to pull up my pants in the backstage bathroom I hit my head so hard on the poorly positioned toilet paper dispenser that I saw stars. I don't really remember the rest of the show.
4. People tell me things. People I don't know tend to tell me things about themselves that I wish I could un-know.
5. Every time I buy new electronics within a couple of months I have envy about the next, newest, technology and I wish I could buy that and put mine aside.
6. I'm good at fixing things. Many years ago I worked in a watch repair kiosk at Woodward's people would bring in watches for repair and I would send them to a workshop for repairs. Sometimes I would take a stopped watch open it up and hold it in my hand and it would start working again. I could do it time and time again. Eventually they asked me to work in the workshop doing repairs. I had no training but I was pretty good at it. I liked that job but I quit because they didn't want to pay me enough.
I tag Denise, Lorna, Chrissandra
How cool is this?
How cool is this? Boomchix on sale right here! This widget can be easily added to any html website or blog, facebook and/or myspace page to help promote our debut album "Surprise Surprize". There are image links on the top which allows the user to securely buy and download single mp3's or the whole CD, join our mailing list and/or get the embed code. Pretty cool - check it out!