Monday, December 22, 2008

How'd it go?

Geez, I don't know why I'm such a baby about things. I need to stop being so "cup half empty". The dinner cruise turned out to be just fine.
Turns out our car does really well in the snow, I didn't get stuck at all.
It was a beutiful, snowy cold night but it was calm and clear, and I dressed warm enough.
I didn't get sick! I popped a couple of Gravol natural source ginger pills and they seemed to do the trick so I won't be getting on a boat without them ever again.
SM's bosses are super nice people and they brought their adorable 30 month old daughter and his co-worker was a nice fellow too.
I stepped out onto the front of the boat and took this photo of the Captain. We found out as we were leaving that this gentleman played "the engineer" in the movie Das Boot. Cool.*

I snapped this shot of The Lions Gate Bridge from the back of the boat.

This is heading towards the Cambie Street Bridge.
After we ate we all sang Christmas carols together. Twenty five strangers singing Jingle Bells and Frosty The Snowman together.
It was nice.


*could be bullshit
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

bodalorna said...

Great pix! Happy Christmas:)

How cool is this?

How cool is this? Boomchix on sale right here! This widget can be easily added to any html website or blog, facebook and/or myspace page to help promote our debut album "Surprise Surprize". There are image links on the top which allows the user to securely buy and download single mp3's or the whole CD, join our mailing list and/or get the embed code. Pretty cool - check it out!