Monday, January 26, 2009

Is it me?


This was the view from our balcony at 7:30 this morning. Beautiful, clear and c-c-cold. They are calling for snow for the next couple of days and even though I usually like snow, this year, I am done. Everybody around here has had their fill of damn snow I think. It's also bad for business. Maybe that's why evrybody was so freaky this weekend, thinking it might be the last time they would be getting out for a while. Sometimes I think that it's just me, that my tolerance for people is low or something. This weekend it felt, to me , like most of the people I talked to were crazy, or maybe just drunk. (If I talked to you this weekend I probably mean someone else. hehe) I simply could not relate. Socially, I did not do too well and often wanted to tell people to shove it up their asses. But I didn't. It probably was just me. (but it wasn't).
I have to run now, I am spending the day with T. I have to run her to an appointment at the Cancer clinic and I'm planning on making the family my famous chicken stew for dinner. Then I am home and off to a band practice. Busy day, must get started.
TTFN. Have a good day.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well - if it was me - you are more than welcome to tell me to shove it up my ass anytime. From you I would take it - from others, not so much! Loved seeing you at the RW and thanks for singing with me.
Jess

Ms.Barbara Jane said...

Not you Juicy!!
I had to re-read what I wrote, I think it sounds a little more harsh than I meant it to. It really might just have been me...
I loved singing with you, that was a highlight of the day, fer sure.
I doubt I will ever tell you to shove it as I know you could kick my ass. hehe

How cool is this?

How cool is this? Boomchix on sale right here! This widget can be easily added to any html website or blog, facebook and/or myspace page to help promote our debut album "Surprise Surprize". There are image links on the top which allows the user to securely buy and download single mp3's or the whole CD, join our mailing list and/or get the embed code. Pretty cool - check it out!