Tuesday, August 12, 2008

For Me???

I got my new toy!!!

Lorna and I both ordered these little beauties with our Avion points. It's an Apple iPod 80 GB with Special Edition iSkin Claro. I know, right? 80 freakin' GB! It still has that new electronics smell and I can hardly wait to fill it with heaps of music and pictures and, and I dunno, games? This feels a bit like one of those life altering pieces of technology. I've never had a personal music thingy before, it's just too exciting. So far I've put my entire catalogue of Gram Parsons on it, I loaded Adele and Duffy on it too because it came recommended and I rarely listen to "New" music. Sounds pretty darn good.

Between this little puppy and my cell phone and my digital camera that I never leave home without, I will have one heavy, technology laden handbag. I might need to start using my new Heyes suitcase as a purse. Just enough points left over to get this little gem of a suitcase I have always wanted.

I am a certified spoiled brat. I hope that if you knew me you might think I deserved it but I wouldn't blame you if you thought I was spoiled rotten.

I can live with that.

No comments:

How cool is this?

How cool is this? Boomchix on sale right here! This widget can be easily added to any html website or blog, facebook and/or myspace page to help promote our debut album "Surprise Surprize". There are image links on the top which allows the user to securely buy and download single mp3's or the whole CD, join our mailing list and/or get the embed code. Pretty cool - check it out!