Monday, August 18, 2008

If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons?

That's right! The soothing enjoyment of sun, fun and splashing.
Not to mention that special ear piercing scream that only little girls can produce, the one that makes dogs run away and makes little rivulets of blood come out of your ears. I truly wonder if I was ever capable of making that sound. It's hard to believe now because I have an extremely low voice for a woman, especially in the morning, especially the morning after.
It's still pretty hot so the pool will be well attended this morning.
I'll post again later today but first, I just wanted to mention how much I am enjoying my Apple iPod 80 GB with Special Edition iSkin Claro, because Holy Crap I got a lot of hits the last time I mentioned it.
Have a great day, I'll catch up with you later.

No comments:

How cool is this?

How cool is this? Boomchix on sale right here! This widget can be easily added to any html website or blog, facebook and/or myspace page to help promote our debut album "Surprise Surprize". There are image links on the top which allows the user to securely buy and download single mp3's or the whole CD, join our mailing list and/or get the embed code. Pretty cool - check it out!