Sunday, August 10, 2008

Who the heck are you??



This was the sign on the door in the car deck on the ferry we took to Mayne Island. It's amazing how much fun can be had with a Sharpy. No, I didn't do it. Kinda wish I had though.

Just a quick visit here to check in, I will do a full entry of the Mayne Wedding weekend we just returned from after I have successfully slept it off. We are sooooo tired.

This weekend my site meter clocked in my 1000th hit to this blog and I couldn't be more excited! I know people are reading but to celebrate my 1000th hit I am asking you to say hello. De-lurking time is here. You can just say hi anonymously if you want but it would be great to know who you are and you can add a link to your site or blog or favourite blog or whatever you want. Come on, don't be shy!!

5 comments:

bodalorna said...

ummm...hello...

Anonymous said...

I just found you in the fog.

Tag.

You're it!!!

Anonymous said...

hey

Anonymous said...

Barb,

Sounds like you lead such a fun and exciting life...so much more interesting than my life behind a desk pushing paper for the "man"! Keep rocking girl :)

Way Out Wear said...

1) Good eye for catching that sign
2) 1000 hits - yay you
3) Hello! Come see my site too!

How cool is this?

How cool is this? Boomchix on sale right here! This widget can be easily added to any html website or blog, facebook and/or myspace page to help promote our debut album "Surprise Surprize". There are image links on the top which allows the user to securely buy and download single mp3's or the whole CD, join our mailing list and/or get the embed code. Pretty cool - check it out!