Monday, September 29, 2008

Did I forget to mention...?


My long time BFF Chrissandra gave me this fabulous bag for my birthday. I love it! It says Boss Lady on it and Crack The Whip!! She said it reminded her of me. hehe
It is the perfect gig bag and came in handy last weekend as it will for years to come.
Thanks Chris!!!!
And Happy Birthday to you too!!
also Happy Birthday Treice!!
and Happy Birthday Dave W., sorry I missed you!!
and Happy Birthday Chari!!
Virgos unite for world domination. We could do it too. We just don't want to.

No comments:

How cool is this?

How cool is this? Boomchix on sale right here! This widget can be easily added to any html website or blog, facebook and/or myspace page to help promote our debut album "Surprise Surprize". There are image links on the top which allows the user to securely buy and download single mp3's or the whole CD, join our mailing list and/or get the embed code. Pretty cool - check it out!