Monday, September 22, 2008

Did you see that?


I just don't know why I am having such a hard time blogging these days. It's all part of the shift I suppose. I am concentrating on working out and eating well and I feel like those things are going pretty good. Work is going full on and a lot of interesting things are happening so that's all good. I need to keep the creative side of me engaged. After a long break I have my first gig in ages coming up next week and I am feeling so ill prepared. I need to change the strings on my mandolin and do some practicing to get my chops even somewhat up to speed. The picture above is from a birthday party I went to on Saturday night for a dear friend. It was great fun. Kind of a last hurrah for all the partying and drinking I have been doing this summer. There have been so many good times but I think that fall is bringing a healthier less over indulging time for me. That's the plan anyway.
I'm not sure why I get orbs in my nighttime indoor pictures all the time. I can see a few in the above picture but some of them are really big. I always thought that orbs were souls from the spirit world moving around our environment.
I think my camera sees dead people.
Will try to blog better from now on.
xox
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Cynthia F said...

Believe me i know how hard it is to blog regularly... :))
but do keep it up, I love reading about your adventures and hearing about all the new things you're doing and trying and all...!! :))

How cool is this?

How cool is this? Boomchix on sale right here! This widget can be easily added to any html website or blog, facebook and/or myspace page to help promote our debut album "Surprise Surprize". There are image links on the top which allows the user to securely buy and download single mp3's or the whole CD, join our mailing list and/or get the embed code. Pretty cool - check it out!