Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Recovered yet?


Gosh, I am so behind here. It's been days since I updated and I am feeling all out of sorts about it. I have been super busy since Friday and I've really had a lot of fun.

Friday was my birthday and Saturday was my birthday party. I have to say of all the birthdays I have spent as an adult this was probably the best. Maybe it was the full moon or the beautiful weather, I just don't know, but there was something magical in the air all weekend. Maybe it's all the online social networking that I do now but man, the whole world checked in and said Hi or showed up and partied with me this year. Fun!

I feel very grateful this year. I feel loved and appreciated and cared about.

I am a lucky woman!!


Monday was a whole different bag. Let's just say I started my morning work outs with the trainer. Detoxifying to say the least. I don't actually feel too bad today, just a little sore all over. Back at it tomorrow. I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

How cool is this?

How cool is this? Boomchix on sale right here! This widget can be easily added to any html website or blog, facebook and/or myspace page to help promote our debut album "Surprise Surprize". There are image links on the top which allows the user to securely buy and download single mp3's or the whole CD, join our mailing list and/or get the embed code. Pretty cool - check it out!