Monday, May 19, 2008

What kind of blog is this anyway??

I can safely say that I don't know yet. I see a lot of my friends using their blogs to chronicle their lives in words and pictures and it seems like such a great idea. To be honest I have never been able to stick with writing in a diary or a journal for more than a day or two. I have a stack of little diaries hidden somewhere with just 2 or 3 pages written in each, usually earth shattering realizations or maybe a rant about how I feel on a subject.

I have decided that I will do my best not to limit myself to any one type of writing here. I don't even know if I want to make it really personal or more general and I haven't given much thought about who will be reading it.

I will try to write a little everyday and see how it evolves.

I am going to try not to censor myself too much and I think that is going to be the hardest part. I'm gonna write like nobodies reading...

I hope it's kind of funny too.

No comments:

How cool is this?

How cool is this? Boomchix on sale right here! This widget can be easily added to any html website or blog, facebook and/or myspace page to help promote our debut album "Surprise Surprize". There are image links on the top which allows the user to securely buy and download single mp3's or the whole CD, join our mailing list and/or get the embed code. Pretty cool - check it out!