Wednesday, May 21, 2008

who does your hair?

Soooo I did get my hairs cut today and it's pretty darn short. Not that I mind but she cut off all the highlights that were left and now I'm down to my natural colour- Field Mouse #5. I just happened to have a box of hair colour under my bathroom sink from my last home dye job a few years back and now it's on my head. I have a feeling it's not going to do much because it's not burning my scalp. Maybe just change it to Field Mouse #3. I'll keep you posted.
I have been bleaching my hair to platinum blond off and on for years and the stupid thing is, I never remember what I used to get the right colour. I usually end up at Shoppers Drug Mart late at night in a hat trying to figure out a formula. The last time I bleached my hair it involved an emergency phone call to my neighbour, the bald hairdresser and a late night delivery of professional strength chemicals. You would think I'd learn, by the time I get it right it would cost me less to get it done by a professional. But I don't learn.
I just had a look at my hair, I've still got 10 minutes to go and it looks like it is lightening up. Aw Geez! I'm thinking I'll end up with a sort of butterscotch colour, if I'm lucky. I have a feeling I'll be hitting the drug store before the night is over. The anticipation is killin' me.
Stay tuned for the outcome.

1 comment:

bodalorna said...

so...what colour is your hair this morning? enquiring minds need to know! funny girl:)

How cool is this?

How cool is this? Boomchix on sale right here! This widget can be easily added to any html website or blog, facebook and/or myspace page to help promote our debut album "Surprise Surprize". There are image links on the top which allows the user to securely buy and download single mp3's or the whole CD, join our mailing list and/or get the embed code. Pretty cool - check it out!