Monday, May 19, 2008

what's it all about?

Wow, that was really interesting, I wrote that last post without a thought about how it would make other people feel or react, and it was really exhilarating. For about five minutes. Then I started to analyze it. I can't help thinking about who would be reading this and wondering how they would react to it. I made myself laugh out loud when I wrote the last words in the previous post because it felt like I was being really naughty. I am starting to realize that I just want to tap into the more fun and satirical side of myself, not by calling people names mind you, but by having a bit of a laugh. It's a joke! Based on something that really happened and now I can laugh about it. I don't always see the positive side of things in life at first but I like to try to figure it out and come to the humour or the lesson learned with a bit of a giggle.
I am finding it almost impossible to stop editing myself, worrying about sentence structure and spelling, imagining other peoples reactions to every word I write. But I am resisting, trying to let the thoughts flow. Because it's fun. I need to write a bit and let it start flowing a bit more so I can see where it goes.
And I just realized that every title has to be in the form of a question.
That's my only rule.

No comments:

How cool is this?

How cool is this? Boomchix on sale right here! This widget can be easily added to any html website or blog, facebook and/or myspace page to help promote our debut album "Surprise Surprize". There are image links on the top which allows the user to securely buy and download single mp3's or the whole CD, join our mailing list and/or get the embed code. Pretty cool - check it out!